Monday, July 19, 2010

Sad news...

My Nook has developed some problems and the nice Nook Man was unable to solve them for me.

I can access my BN library on my itouch and computer, but the Nook says it's just not going to happen anymore. :(

So... the dilemma... what to do? Get BandN to honor the warranty? It's not like I dropped it and this happened... get another? IDK. Decisions, decisions.

I am currently reading "The Help" by Kathryn Sockett. Excellent! It was an e-load thru bn.com from my new friend Karen. We discovered that not only did we have matching Nikes, we had matching Nooks :)

Still love reading, but not looking forward to reading the American Lit. textbook... better get started on that... new class to teach. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

after posting, you will need to click "select profile" drop down and choose "anonymous"