Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reading on the Nook

I have enjoyed reading on the Nook! I thought I would be bothered by the screen, turning pages electronically, finding my last reading spot, etc...

I have been annoyed by my lack of capability to run the software. I wish that was a little more user-friendly :)

I love having a book "delivered" to me in minutes! I hate paying for it!

My favorite book that I've read on the nook so far is "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons". In the book, several neighbors form a book club. In the beginning of the story, set in the 1960s, they gather to discuss books, but by the end, the 1990s, their lives have become completely intwined with divorce, death, deception and even attempted murder.

I tried to determine my favorite character and decided I could not... I loved them all.

I wondered why I liked this book so well. When I investigated the author's other books, I realized that she had written another favorite book - "Patty Jane's House of Curl".

No comments:

Post a Comment

after posting, you will need to click "select profile" drop down and choose "anonymous"